Those families looking to spend the foreseeable future in central Bangkok will find this superbly comfortable family home the perfect place to stay. The house which is situated on a large 211 talang wah (844 square meter) plot offers plenty of space inside and out. The tree-laden garden in front of the house behind the privacy wall is 250 square meters with plenty of room for growing kids. The large lot also allows parking that will easily accommodate for 6-10+ cars allowing you to easily entertain family and friends. The interior gives you 550 square meters of living space with a lift for heavy furniture as well as plenty of extra rooms and space. Perhaps the highlight for you will be the 12×4 meter swimming pool on the 2nd story.
This amazing Bangkok family home is located on probably the most residential primary soi in all of Sukhumvit. The Ekamai soi is wide, very clean and has minimal traffic to the point that many of the residents jog and walk their dogs up and down the beautiful, quiet, tree-laden soi from dawn to dusk. The dead-end soi is one of the few residential areas which equally peaceful and quiet as it is central. It just takes 10-12 minutes walking distance to get to Sukhumvit Road, the Ekamai BTS skytrain station as well as Gateway and Major Ekamai shopping centers which are home to numerous restaurants, shopping and entertainment options for you and your family.
Note: Not all rooms are represented in the photo set, at the time the photos were taken the long term resident had just left so many rooms were cluttered from still being in the process of packing and moving. Please schedule a viewing ASAP to view and book this house.
- Lease: 24+ Months Preferred
- Rental Price Unfurnished: ฿190,000 / month
- Rental Price Fully Furnished: ฿220,000 / month
- Parking space – maximum 8. Also can be used as children’s play area.
- Gas storage. Safety mechanism within the storage (as well as in the kitchen on 2nd floor). Can add lock to this storage door if requested.
- Garden – suitable for playing soccer, picnic on lovely days and even camping! The slope is 2in1 as it stores garbage for collectors to collect from outside as well as a slope for children to slide on. Jogging/cycling/skate boarding track around the house. Great for kids. Automated timed sprinkler system for garden.
- Maid area – ironing area 2 bedrooms maids, a kitchen, laundry area, bathroom & storage. At the back -water tanks, pool equipments and maintenance room.
- First floor Entrance – lights sensor activate automation. A small storage under the stairs near shoes cabinet.
- Lift- Not passenger lift. Designed to load heavy things such as luggages. Has safety mechanism. If you need to see how it works, please ask the maid to show you.
- Here, there’s another automated lighting activation. Another entrance is through the pool area. Designed for the maids to enter in the morning to begin their chores by using their key card but they cannot go further to third floor (different set of key cards with intercom and unlock switch that is connected to the main bedroom).
- Guest bathroom.
- A guest bedroom which is being used as massage/play room at the moment.
- Home theatre room. One TRUE TV cable connection. Swinging chairs are removable.
- Computer area with WIFI (from third floor).
- Breakfast and Dining area. Another TRUE TV cable connection.
- Kitchen – gas stoves. Gas pipe runs down to 1st floor. Safety mechanism for gas leakage (alarm and automatically switches off gas). Electric oven (Smeg). Special extendable, retractable table.
- Pool area – Jacuzzi at one end and slider at the other end with a shower head under the slider. Salt water with once a week maintenance from a professional. Party pool side room with one wash basin.
- Automated lighting sensor activation around the stairway and walkway.
- Working room / master bedroom – can swap.
- Walk-in dressing room and bathroom with bath tub. 2 in 1 – Storage/stairway leads to bedroom 2. Like a secret exit or if a child has nightmares or locked himself in or just a quicker access to parents.
- Bedroom 2 (green) – Has a loft that can be a bedroom or study room. Separate air cons. During hottest times, there are ventilators and on roof top there is a water sprinkler system which helps cool down this room.
- Bedroom 3 (corner) – also has a loft and is accessible from Bedroom 2’s loft.